I crept up behind some of the potted plants that lined the open end of the dinning room ,Mike and Cruella had their heads close together in deep discussion .Yes I realise she has your name tattooed on her tit but don't you think it would be a good idea to brand her ,she licked her lips ,her voice becoming more excited ,just think of the crowd ,people will pay a fortune to see that bitch get her ass and cunt burned ,look the people who paid to see sissy branded ,
your name in tow inch letters across her ass ,some vertical and horizontal bars on her cunt ,her clit as well maybe even had her clitoral hood removed ,from what I hear it drives woman insane to have their clits permanently rubbing .
I caught my breath waiting for Mike's reply ,there was no sense in running ,the high voltage gismo Mike had the Doc surgically installed between my pussy and asshole would automatically be activated if I left the perimeter for which it had been set ,only Mike or the Doc could deactivate it or move the perimeter .
he rubbed his chin ,she has been getting very uppity as of late he mused ,I'll just bet you would love to see her get burned you fucking sadistic bitch ,
She dropped hand to his crotch ,don't I give you the best blow jobs ,you love the way I jam my tongue up your asshole ,I should get rewarded .he laughed again you get rewarded every night when I let you have sub and by the way sub eats my asshole better than you and now that she loves to drink my piss its even better .
Shit ,sissy had walked in ,seeing me eves dropping ,there was no use in trying to keep him quiet as things where not good between us ,none the less I drew my finger across my throat in a threat ,he beamed realising I was in a very compromising position ,heading straight to Mike sticking his tongue out as he went past me ,the fucking little cocksucker ,but then so was I the taste of Mikes cum still fresh in my mouth .