To say that I so enjoyed watching Master Mike torture Cruella was a huge understatement ,I loved every fucking second of hearing her scream .Mike had warned her not leave marks ,if he ever decide to sell me he didn't want anything to lower my value .So the burn marks where not visible ,she had put them inside my pussy and asshole ,using whatever was handy ,cigarettes ,red hot knives ,any sort of metal utensils that she wanted to use .Sissy came off worse as she regularly held lite cigarettes to the head of his cock and rolled his foreskin over them to put them out ,his screams could be heard for a country mile .Doc being the submissive that was him, was ordered by his wife,who was in turn a Cruella bitch would have him repair the horrible burns .
So as sissy was more than happy to see Mike return ,as was more so .Mike was livid when he discovered how sissy and I had been treated , The implants that had been inserted into my clit and sissys ball sack operated by a remote had kept us in line so to speak ,at least to Cruella's way of thinking ,using them on a regular basis ,her laughter at watching us suffer will haunt me for a long time .
Now at the docks ,Mike using the cat of nine tails with the sharp metal tips was indeed a pleasure as she begged him to stop .To my surprise he did ,then to my complete amazement he handed ti to me .Do her cunt ,sissy you'll get to her tits ,strip the skin off ,no mercy understand ,