The next mornng at breakfast I told sub and I wnat you and sissy to clean and file everything in my office sissy sub is in charge. I will have a suprise for you sub when I get back. I tell sissy he is to take care of brutis e every two hours and sub is to watch, clean up any messes too sissy. and with that I get u p and get ready to leave. any questions? remember I will be watching I have cameras every where.

I returend to find ev erything was done and I called sub into my office over the loud speaker. I was hiding behind the door as she entered I grabed her hair and pulled it I forced her over my desk and fucked her from behind after I came in her cunt I made her cleaan me off and told her that I was giving her 25% ownersip of sissy I had 75% and I showed her the iron I got it had MMS on it which we would use to brand sissy's balls I also was thinking of a circumcision too we will see on that lol with hhis small cock it wouldn't work any way I also told her that if she continued on the path that she was on making me happy and eing obediant I would up it to 50% ownership I also warned her she cpuld loose it all too if she really pissed me off and I would give it to 25% ownership of her to sissy.