one morning I got up enough strength to call subserviant. I talked to her on the phone at length about how I left to aquire other hotels including my cousins hotel right out from under him. I also told her that this was a test for her as I wanted to see if she could run one the way I wanted it run. I told her so far she was doing a piss poor job as sissy slept in my chair and drewled on my desk and still wasn't punished.

I explained that when I come back in two weeks yet to go I will be bri g back slaves to auction off to the other hotel owners and she might be one as I am really dispaointed in her I told her I was going to sell martha but ow I wasnt sure I aslo reminded her that if she was ssold she would loose every thing the account in the camens her status in the hotel along with her 50% OWNERSHIP ad all the perks thatn went with it I told her plus with her gone I had no reasin to hold buthcer turk cruella or rob so all would be released from there contracts and could bid on her or buy her serves from her new owner that also included me I might bid on her to keep her maybe not.

I told er to start planing a party don't set a date it will be when I return and trust me itn will be grand now get tom work and don't trust martha as she might be the one to get your spot in the hotel and fo god sakes punish sissy NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I YELLED IN TO THE PHONE