when I got back form running my erronds I called sissy aned sub into my office. Sissy handed me the remote I told him to go find Brutis and take care of him while I talked to sub alone and after I was done with her it was sissy's turn for flling asleep at my desk. I didnt forget about that either.

I pulled a chair out from in front of my desk and sat in it. I had sub crawl to me. When she got to me I told her I was going to assk her a series of questions and if I liked her answer I wouldn't zap her but If I thouht she was lieng or didnt like her answer well she got it. Question 1 while i was gone today did sissy make you call him master? yes he did sie she answerd ok
questsion 2 Have you learned your lesson not to piss me off? yes sir I have I'll behave good I'll toss away the divorce papers I walked to the shreder and shreaded them. If this happens again it will be longer it wa two weeeks that I used the remote on you

quesgtion 3 what should sissy's piniahment be for making you call him master and falling a sleep at my desk I'll leave that up too you the remote is outa of bounds but my honey factory is a possible or anything y ou want me to do to him let me know