While in the i I checked in on Cruella and my house via the web cam in the dugeon where the docs weerre I saw sissy and sub bound by the dildo and I decided I would up the game a little bit I had the nick name the cerbiral assion for a reason as I can get sadistic when needed. I would let ccuella go for now but trust me she was going to pay I wanted herr to pay for my exes death she was only 17 when Cruella killed her.

I finally landed in italy looking all dapperr in my suit and tie I headed into the airport to collect my luggage. My cousins wife was there with a limo for me we headed back to the estate she sucked me off as my cousins last wish after wshe was done we talked she was upset about losing the hosue I told herr not to worrry I asked about her training she looked shocked that I knew about that. I told her that my cousin and I woked out a plan and after the burrial I would tell her everything. I also told her that she was now hed of household as my cousin was training her to take over in the event he died. I rtold her I would there to help and guide her.

After the services we went back to the house and into my cousins office were we talked and I told herr of my plan to get rid of cuella and help her get control of her house by continueing he training to be a mistress * My cousin brought out her dominate side at times I was here to help her fine tune itso to speak as a fav to my cousin*