The day fianlly arives. I get up early and walk around and make any final pepeations that need to be done. As guests arrive we I great them and we go to the carnaval that we have set up outsiuide with games and such its an all day fetstival Sub and I agree that she is off limits today and all t he othe slaves in the castle will do the greeting and what not. Today sub i s my equal and my queen as now we have that gated comminuity we want.

Many dignitaries from various elected officals to butchers and ton folk gather to watch sissy get branded and have fun the carnival has games like spin the slut wheel where a slut is hung on a huge x and spun aound with prizes such as whipping her or even having a dog lick her brutis was in full use today.

After a long day of fun we finaly aate dinner in the baquate hall of the castle and a feast it was wine and all kinds of food were seved and finlay sissy was called out and made to strip and lay naked on a table every one made fun of his small penis and on either side sub and I stood each getting the irons hot we branded his balls S&MM after which the doc took him back and bandage him up and when he came back he could hardly walk he crawled and brutis was his usual self doing sissy.

Affte the guests left sub took sissy to his cell and came to bed with me