I knew sissy was just outside ,his ear probably pressed against the door getting his jolly's from listening to Mike fuck me ,he was particularly forceful ,ramming his cock up my ass after getting it lubed from my cunt .I made sure to scream loudly knowing it would drive sissy nuts and pleasing Mike .Just before he was about to cum he pulled out pushing me to my kness ,wrapping my hair In his fist .Suck it bitch ,his voice a snarl ,laughing evilly ,you know how much you like to lick your shit from my cock ,he flooded my mouth with his cum ,as usual when he forced me to clean his cock after ass fucking me ,I flet like puking but knew that would enrage him for wasting his cum ,normally I wouldn't mind a beating but I still suffered from the horrible torture at the hands of Cruella .
My thoughts turned to the new girl that had started at the hotel ,licking my shit from his cock was made a bit easier by remembering the way she had smiled at me ,the exaggerated way she ran her tongue over her lips .I was definitely going to find out just how far she was willing to go .
Mike groaned as he came down my throat ,I’m gonna make it easier for you to swallow he laughed ,I had to swallow hard as he began to piss into my mouth .At least he didnt make me eat his ass .Get sissy in here he ordered ,my asshole needs attention .I opened the door to find sissy on his knees ,obviously he had been peeking through the keyhole ,kick him in the nuts Mike ordered ,do it 5 times he needs to be taught a lesson .