Business was slow at the hotel after getting the last guest settled in. I went into the mansion and saw subs in the living area on the sofa and was just hanging up the phone. With an evil grin she stopped me. "Bitch I got a supprise comming for you that you are going to love." I just knodded and said thamks. "Thanks. is that all I get? I was being thoughtful and got you something the least you can do is be greatfull. " I got on my knees and crawled over to her and began massaging and licking her feet. As I am licking her feet subs spreads her legs and begins rubbing herself. Looking up can see the moisture between her legs and anwiff of her scent drives me wild as it usually does. I can feel twitch in my crotch hopping she will let me taste her. When she has had enough. Subs kicks me away. I get up she could see my cock isnt as limp as it usually is. Subs slaps my cock and then cuffs my hands behind my back. Before locking in my cell she chains me to the bed and rubs her hands deep in her pussy getting all the jucies the rubs the on my face and nose. Knowing I cant try and relief my self leaves turning out the lights.