After about a month or so I got things up and running and Bitteny or should Isay Mistress B. up and running as well her finaces were all good and she was in charge of the hotel that I bought from my cousin. It was the same set up as mine. Torqe was delivering salves as we speak to help out. Afet all was said and done I told her I was heading home and she was welcome any time. she said the saame as sub and I needed a vacation alone so I could reasert my power and dominace ove her.

I called home and talked to cruella Told her I was leavaing italy on my prrivate jet and Iwould be home I wanted sissy and sub in the limo when I landed. I also told her that I wasnt happy with the way she treated my wife and sissy that I would be dealing with her when I got home. and with that I hung up and we took off.

when I landed at the air port my driverr got my bags and I got in the limo to open arms and mouths as noth were ready to serve me. Sub was the first she sucked my cock like she never h ad one fast and hard it wasnt one of her better ones as it was sloppy and come was dipping off her lips so I made sissy clean her off. when we got home I told sissy to bring my bags upstairs and put thm in my room. and find Brutis. and meet me on the docs sub cruella anad I wen t down there. Sissy joined us after a while.

I took my leather whip and hit hte ground made cruella jump strip I said and sub started not you cruella I said. hury up I cacked th e whip again. she was terrifed and I took her into a stall chained her on all fourrs and let bruits do his thing as we all wattched after he was done I slapped a cpllar on nher and told her she was nowgoing to donquote for the night as she treated sub and sissy had there asses tortured so would she. For the next week she would be living with donquote and afer that. I had an other suprise for her. I shut the gate and left i could hear her scream as donquote did his thing.