The ne3xt day the bank called sub agfter they learned of my death and wanted a copy of tghe death certiificate and told her untill they gfot one t he account was froozen both accounts hers and mine as I had made it so I had access to her money too.

Later on I walked through the door and found sub and slapped her across her face and tiolds her that she better get used to being on her knees as if she diwasnt I would go and have her arrested for fraud and I would get all her money on top of mine and turk worked for me along with butcdher and laure sissys cousin it was all a set up just to see what she would do and sure enough she went to my cousin vinney and now he was in jail and as I turned his ass over and told the commissier I wanted sub left to me as for n ow she was still my wife but for how much longer would be up to her. I told her to report to laurre and then come to my office where I will have an altimatum for her to dercide if she wantes to go to teh mens corectional facility where she would be rapped and tortured and passed around and broken down or top stay here where she would serevice sissy laure and me on her knees ant all times whjen and where we wanted it. she would have no say if Iwanted anal oral or straight up sex in any postion and anywhere same with sissy and larue no go find laure you dont want to late lol