Laure called when she was just about done with sub. I told her I would be right there I hada guess to greet at my door and we would be right up I opened the door and it was the police commishiner he had with him my cousin vinney and his slut with perfect now that bitch will be mine. I walked them up to laures room where sub as finishing giving rob a blowjob.

I slapped the leash on her and told her to stay on her knees as that was where she belonged now I know of your plain to use my cousin vinney and he was stupid enough to get caught and told the police eeryting he's working o n deal and leaving his slut wife and you to take the fall so heres how its gong to be untill I decide what to do with you weather I should let you rot in jail with all those horny men sell you back to turk who offered a substatioal amount of money oh yea cruella is still here too shes in the garden with armondo and his kids she has a bone to pick with you plus the butcher called and wants you too.

so many choices what to do well for tonight your sissys to do with as he wants and also donquote and brutis await you too lol I handed sissy the leash and told him to take her to his cell where she would spend the night and tomarrwo would be brutis's turn as his cage was next to sissys and if I still hadnt decided by then donquote would have a turn. First tohugh sissy I waant a little fun witbh sub so Ill bring her to your celll after I am done with her. I take the leash crawl slut I whip her ass with my crop faster. once we get to my room I unzip my pants you know what to do sut suck it I shove it in her mouth no teeth or else Ill whi you holding my cat o nine tails in hand.

i keept shoving her head down and gagging her with my cock now bitch what shold I do with you. after should I see you to Turk Cruella is an option so is the jail with all those horny men who pass you around like a piece of meat and vinney wouyld be there too may I just use you and his slut wife aound here I know the commisioner needs a slut for his dept.

After I cam I had her bed for forgivness and beg she did as now she knew I had her dead to rights and it was all in my hands her fait was in my hands I made her crawl down to sissy and I unloked his cage as he was getting his ass fuucked by brutis I kicked her inside and told sissy when he was done he could use sub to clean his ass and anything else he wanted untill morning.

good night slut oh and if you dont obey sissy Jail will be my chouce where the men in there are brutal especial to a fresb peice of meat like yourself lol I'm sure vinney is going to get a warm welcome too cause hes on his where there now since you allready saw the commiioner and vinney lol cuffed and ready to go the commishioner wanted to take you too but I talked him outa it so right now I am your only hope of staying alive as Turk wants to kill you in his snuff video and butcer and cruella are pissed and want revenge so make sure you make the right choice as I have many options to choose from.