As this day comes closer to the end I don't have much of a BDSM lifestyle aside from fantasies, light play with an ex, and stories/videos. I am so wanting to change that though, so I thought I could put what I'd like to have be a reality at some point.

I am very submissive, love to just be...controlled. That's not to say I wouldn't have some punishment coming during my training but even that is joyous to me. I've always kind of known I had a masochistic streak (especially being spanked/whipped) but I want to see how far I can go. I want to know my limits.

What I'd like to find someday is a Master who I will be with to the government as husband and wife but really, I am his toy, his plaything. His to do with as he sees fit. That's not to say out in public with professional friends it would be like any other loving couple, intimate conversations and all, but even in those times...I still want to be the lesser. Its hard to explain and I'm sorry if this makes no sense.

I hope this doesn't sound stupid and I'd love to meet new people 😊
Hopefully someday I can update this and it be real and better than what I imagine 😊