Experienced dominant male seeking submissive female for online relationship. I am 47 years old and have two decades of experience training submissives. I am well educated and have a professional career which will, at times, dictate the amount of time I can dedicate to training. I am a Sadist and I enjoy tormenting and causing my subs pain. This includes both physical and mental torment. I am especially fond of finding unique ways to humiliate a sub and see how far she is willing to go to please me. Beyond this, there is really nothing taboo to me. I will push my sub to explore all of her limits. I respect a sub's limits at all times but prefer a sub who is willing to take risks and try new things.

What I expect from a submissive is for her to obey me at all times, within her limits. If something exceeds her limits, I expect her to tell me and then work with me to try to adjust the orders so that she can carry them out. Commands will sometimes be pleasurable and sometimes not. As my sub, I would expect that she would find her greatest pleasure in carrying out my orders and knowing she has pleased me. Age and previous experience don’t particularly matter to me.

I’m looking for a full-time sub, not just one who wants to play from time to time. My desire is to control as much of her life as possible within her limits.

If you’re interested in this kind of relationship, PM me and let’s discuss things further to see if we’re both looking for the same things.