There were already a few other guests when I arrived at Rob's place, men and women. Rob had called me and told me that he had acquired a new slave and invited me to her welcoming party before he begins her proper training. The slave, he said, was "completely fresh and unprepared," which I knew for Rob meant unwilling and perhaps even kidnapped, or at least a woman sold to him by some loan sharks. "C'mon, Jake," Rob said, "This one will be fun, I promise."

I knew some of the guests and we chatted and drank wine while waiting for others to arrive. When there were eight of us, Rob led us downstairs to his "playroom." The playroom was a large basement lit by several guard lights. There were several cabinets, chairs and small tables. The chairs were obviously meant for us, but the D-rings on the tables suggested that they had some more interesting purposes.

Rob's new acquisition was right in the middle of the room, with her hands tied together above her head to a rope hanging down from a pulley in the ceiling. The length of the rope was adjusted so she's forced to stand on her tiptoes. Apart from her bare feet, she was still fully clothed. Most of her face hidden by her blindfold and a ball gag, but her blond hair still made a nice contrast against the black blindfold. She must have had the gag on for some time, as her drool was running down her neck and forming a wet spot on her top. She looked absolutely delicious and inviting.

She stirred when she heard us. Her chest heaved nervously as she made some little noises under her gag. She whimpered as we surrounded her, and her whole body stiffened when Rob touched the buckle of her ball gag to remove it.

"Hello, slut, sorry for the wait," Rob says to you, chuckling.