Hey there,

My name is Jeff and I'm a 25 year old Master from the west coast of the US. I am seeking a female slave from the US. I am seeking someone for a long term relationship. I am very strict, yet very fair Master who seeks control and discipline. My slave will have rules to follow at all times, tasks to complete daily, and will explore their fetishes and dark desires in a safe manner. I am seeking a slave that is something more than just a slave, but someone who wants to share her desires. I am seeking an individual who will want to eagerly obey and please me, yet is willing to talk about our everyday lives outside of Bdsm as well. More than anything, I am seeking a serious connection that will lead to a serious M/s or D/s relationship.

I do believe there are 2 crucial elements to a relationship with Bdsm in the framework. The first is communication and the second is trust. I believe that communication leads to trust and without trust there can not be anything more than simple greetings.

My likes include: orgasm/clothing/pee control, humiliation, edging, written tasks, tasks, rules, discipline, 1950s household, degradation, gags, toys, CBT, Training, blogs, bondage, talking dirty, M/s, D/s, semi-public, ass play, insertions, intelligence, outfits, chastity, teasing and denial, forced bi, squirting, spanking, kneeling, ice cubes, underwear, lingerie, pet play, remote-control devices, predicament Bondage, phone conversations, and 24/7.

My main dislikes are: too public, anything that goes against my slave's limits, blood, scat, and cutting.

I am seeking a female that can prove to me that they are serious and are seeking what I am seeking. I would prefer a female, but under the right circumstances, I would take a male.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks,
Jeff