Hi guys and gals, I seem to be in sort of a pickle.

I read a long (maybe 20 chapters or more) story on this site about 3 years ago, maybe more, about a "Master" at a farm, who kidnaps a family and then coerces them through discipline and use of hormone drugs to become his slaves. I remember that right after he kidnaps them, he ties the mother of the family on a table ( equipped with dildoes, devices etc) overlooking a one way mirror, so she can see her husband with her flaccid cock in her daughters mouth (they were both bound in this position, so they couldn't move). The husband was injected with a drug that made him horny, so his cock would soon start to choke his daughter. The "Master" informs the "Mother" that her daughter will be set free when she orgasms.

Also, later in the story we find out that the master was somehow related to the family, and he was kidnapped when just a child by an international sex slave ring.

Does it ring any bells ? It was one of the best stories I've read, most well structured, thoroughly depraved and quite realistic.

I appreciate any info getting me closer to this story!

Thank you