Hello,

A quick fantasy idea ... (this is what angels think about on their days off)

I glance over at the wall clock and curse under my breath as I realize you will be home in less than an hour. I wipe off the last of the dishes and rise out the sink before walking back to the bedroom.

I strip naked in front of the floor to ceiling windows, looking at the people passing by on the street. The windows are reflective and there is a subtle sense of voyeurism as I stand nude merely a few feet from the crowds rushing to and from work.

I admire my trimmed little pussy, a tiny triangle of light brown hair, trimmed short and silky smooth. I rub 2 fingers between my thighs and close my eyes, tasting your cock from the night before, feeling you fingers and member massing me and inside me. My fingers come away wet and I smile seductively to myself as I walk to the bathroom.

I set a large white towel and robe by the heater and then set my iPhone by the sink. I shower and use the restroom before wrapping myself in the towel and bathrobe and walking out the living room. I check my phone and with 15 minutes to spare; I set the table for your return, putting our the silverware, plates, and napkins and arranging the centerpiece.

I return to the bedroom, hang up my robe and pull on a long pair of black lace stockings and a garter belt. I love the feeling of the smooth seamless stockings on my bare legs and then open up the trunk at the foot of the bed. I take out my slave collar, a blue ball gag, 4 sets of restrains, a blindfold, a pair of ear plugs, and finally 2 small egg shaped remote vibrators.

I slip the collar around my throat and take a second to admire myself in the mirror. Standing naked with only my stockings and the black leather collar, my pink nipples getting hard in the cool air, and a dripping little pussy aching for my Master.

I return to the bed, and open my lips wide for the ball gag, buckling it in place behind my head. I rub some warm massage oil onto the two vibes, and moan softly as I slide the first into my pussy, and then wince slightly as I squat down to slip the second one up my ass. I take my blindfold and restrains with me into the living room and check my phone one last time, 5 minutes left.

I kneel down next to our leather sofa ottoman, and give my clit a final rub before picking up my blindfold and restraints.

I start by buckling both of my leather leg straps around my thighs, and then strapping each to the wooden legs of the ottoman. I pull the blindfold over my eyes, insert the small ear plugs, and finally turn both of the vibrators on low, lay face-down on the ottoman (with my knees kneeling and strapped in place), and lock the final pair of metal cuffs to the front feet of the ottoman.

I lay still and feel the vibes starting to assault and pleasure my cunt and ass. I wiggle slightly as I am still a novice at anal play and feel stuffed and spread by the anal plug. I can feel myself drooling slightly around the gag as I try in vain to close my thighs, my breasts sliding deliciously across the cool smooth leather. I try to relax and imagine over and over your car pulling into the driveway at any second.

The seconds start to turn into minutes, I gasp as I can feel the vibes shifting slightly inside of me as I start to squirm in the bondage, the gag, blindfold, and collar, doing as much to turn me on as the toys. I feel naked and helpless as I wait. Blindfolded and with my ears plugged I cannot hear or see anything at all.

I can smell my arousal and close my eyes behind the blindfold, biting down on the ball gag as I feel my cunt start to tighten uncontrollably around the bullet vibe. I am a horny and willing submissive, a dirty little girl, please Master come use me, please take me, be rough with me, spank me, fuck me, punish me, whip me, make me cum, make me humiliate myself for me, make me squirt, make me beg... please Master, please.

I fight against myself not to cum, I want to be a good girl for my Master. I can feel myself losing the battle. I start to plead around the gag for you to come home, grunting and mumbling incoherently as the stimulus rakes my body. Please Sir, please come back to me, please touch me, I promise I'll be a good girl ... Oh please I need you Master. Oh god ... Oh god ... Oh fuck ...

And then just as I start to lose control, I feel the ottoman shift slightly as I feel your hand on my back. I am a horny dripping mess and can feel myself humping the ottoman, every movement amplified by the vibrator in my asshole which seems to have found a dark and primal desire within me.

I feel you slide one finger, slowly up my filthy thrusting cunt, spreading my swollen pussy lips, and then up my ass crack, before pausing at my tight little bum hole. You remove my ear plugs, and I clench down on the ball gag and close my eyes as I feel your finger slip up my asshole, forcing the vibe in even deeper, I moan and beg around the gag and at last, I hear you whisper in my ear..."cum for me slave".

I manage to gasp out a thank you from behind the gag and then close my eyes lose myself to the flood of pleasures.

I am yours Sir.

- tell me what should happen next? ... any female / Domme comments certainly welcomed and appreciated as well