I am sitting in class, and I am wet.

I can't concentrate, I can't listen, I can't take notes, I just want to be spanked.

All I can think about is being bent over the front desk, having my skirt pulled up and having the professor use his yardstick to spank and punish my ass, while the rest of my class is watching. I want to be used, and punished, and humiliated.

Sometimes I fantasize about one of my classmates knowing my secret passion, my dirty thoughts, and filthy fantasies... of being bound and used, of being tied up and touched, of being held down and licked and pleasured, forced to cum in front of the class, my wet panties clinging to my pussy, and my ass throbbing from the paddling.

1 more hour of class, and I just want to go home and touch myself.

I think about drawing a riding crop on my notebook and leaving it on my desk after class.

I day dream about wearing a pair of handcuffs on my wrists under the desk, and then being called on to come give a presentation, and losing the key.

I fantasize about being walked into my classroom by my Master, on all fours, wearing his leash and collar. Showing my entire class and professor that I am nothing but a dirty little slave.

It is so hard not to pull my skirt up and rub myself right here in class.

Spank me, tie me up, use me ... please.