Chipmunk: Thank you for the idea. I am going to have to try that. Hopefully getting to know myself in a clean environment like the shower will help me overcome my issues over time. It is also so good to know that I am not the only one to have problems like this. It is hard to find people to talk about this kind of stuff with, and I am so glad I decided to post here. I will let you know how it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by ickleimi View Post
these messages are really good guys. Thanks. Having been in an abusive relationship and had some pretty nasty stuff done to my lady area I found sex really difficult. 8 years on, I still find orgasming extremelly difficult and with a hitachi wand and penetration in can take up to two hours. Sometimes I just never get there.
I know exactly how you feel. I have been in a few abusive relationships, and am a rape survivor on top of it. Hitachi wand is the only thing that I can reach orgasm with, and that still takes awhile. It does get better though. You definitely have to heal yourself emotionally as well as physically. Good luck and if you ever need to talk, let me know!