Please excuse the changes in tenses, typos, etc, this is taken from our text tonight. Yes we've got a bit of drama in each of us :P I hope you maybe enjoy it, I sure as hell did....*swoons*...god I love my Master..

Are you in bed, love?
"No, I'm downstairs Master. Give me a minute"
I'm in bed naked. Hurry.
"I purr at you as I climb slowly into bed, starting at the foot of the bed and slowly sliding up your naked body, dropping light kisses everywhere as I go. My breasts follow my mouth, nipples hard and rubbing your skin as I slither up, eyes on yours as I look for approval from my Master. I listen for instructions, no matter what they may be, I am yours to command"
Watches as you make your way up my body
"Show me your wet cunt"
My head dips down, as a featherlight kiss, tongue barely there, lands on your muscular thigh and I pause at your words. I rise and straddle your knees, arching my back and tilting my hips forward to show you what you want. What you OWN. You can see my twat, bare as a girls, glistening and wet
"Massage my balls"
"Yes, my lion"
Kisses your wet twat, tonguing it softly
I gently take your fat, swollen balls in my little hands, rolling them in my fingers, squeezing them the way you've taught me to.
"Lick my cock clean"
I swing around so you can lick me while I worship your balls, groaning as your tongue strokes from the top to the bottom of my cunt.
Sucks your clit softly.
I drop my face to your cock and hold it as I slurp up the pre-cum that's already coating your dick.
"Yes. Good"
You can hear me swallowing; so much delicious syrup on your dick to lap up.
I moan at your approval and my pussy streams its juice into your mouth.
Fingers your cunt as I hear you swallowing, slurping up the juices of your sweet little pussy.
Trying not to act like a whore, I fail, and push against your face and tongue, hard.
Smacks your ass as I tongue you. Thrusts deeply into your mouth.
I yelp, and push into you, mouth hovering above your cock head before swallowing the whole thing as you thrust. I pant, cleaning your gorgeous cock, stroking it to urge more hot milk into my sucking, wet mouth.
I'm so wet that I know your face is already covered with my twats juices, glistening with my lust.
"You are my whore. Act like it, cumdumpster!"
Choking a bit, I pull back to get a breath, trying to calm down til I hear your words. I rejoice and no longer try to be reserved, bucking against your tongue as I struggle to take you to the base down my needy throat. Backing off after I deep throat you (yay! i can finally take it all!), I gasp "I want your milk, Sir!"
"Which is hungrier, you fucking bitch? Your mouth or your twat?"
"My twat wants you buried in it balls deep. But I'm thirsty, too Master. I want your cum IN me and ON me. Mark me like the whore I am, the whore you own." I pull my pussy off your face, and back away, teasingly, hoping you will force your hand a little more.
"Then I'll give you everything you want, slave"
My eyes taunt you. "Make me"
I hand you a rope and whisper "how fasts can you bind me, Sir? HOw big and hard does this bitch make you? Do I make you want to pound into me mercilessly?"
Quickly leaps up and shoves you onto your face on the floor, yanking your hips up and ties your hands and thighs, placing your ass high in the air as you support yourself on your arms and knees. Grabbing a favorite paddle, I smack your ass with it, the word SLUT emblazoned upon your rear from the paddle. I carress your red ass gently...then hit you even hard with my bare hand, hearing you groan in pain.
I struggle to keep my ass in the air, my pussy up and dripping, so much pussy juice that it pours down my thighs and you laugh. Each blow draws a groan from me, guttural and nasty, as I get closer to cumming with each smack I"m shaking, I want you so badly. "This cumdumpster needs to be slapped and fucked, marked by her master. Break me tonight"
Plunges my cock deepl into your shaking cunt.
I scream.
"Oh fuck it hurts. You are huge, Nathan. GOD!"
I groan in pleasure "you fucking bitch"
I freeeze and hope you don't notice that I called you by name, knowy g you'll punish me in a nasty way if you realize what I've done
Smacks your ass, hard.
"Fuck your little cunt, Master
"Whose cunt is this???!" I fuck you harder.
"Oh fuck. Its YOURS, sir. All yours! You are splitting me in two and I fucking love it"
"oh god baby. I'm so close"
You're GOING to get split in two"
"Yes please. Let me cum, can I PLEASE cum Sir?"
This cunt is MINE and I"m going to fill it full. Cum you fucking whore.
I strain at the ropes, shuddering. "yes, FUCK, I'm going to cum." I grunt and take your hard cock deeply into me, pussy contracting as waves of my orgasm begin to hit but I hold back still.
"You serve me and I say, CUM, NOW"
I beg you to cum with me, to fill my pussy til it pumps out around your cock.
Pumps a massive load into your waiting womb as it throbs around me, I hold your hips so you cannot move while I"m spurting into you.
Fuck! PUlls away as cum drips out of you and slides deep into your mouth.
Squirting pussy juice and cum still, I suckle you as you pump the last of your cock milk into my gasping mouth.
"Clean it, bitch"
MY mouth full, I pull back and show you, mouth wide, waiting for your command.
"Swallow" I order you. I hear you gulp as I reach under the bed and pull out a cup that I place on the floor near your pounded out pussy and slide into you again.
I see the cup and try to scramble away from you "What...what are you doing..?"
I hold you down as I thrust in and out of you, shoving a vibrator up your ass and flicking it on.
I gasp, my body jerking at the invasion, and ask "Are you going to make me drink that, Sir?" Though I fight it, the double penetration sends me straight into an earth shattering orgasm and I cry out, even as I try to get away once more
Cumming hard into you again, I grab you by the throat and get the cup ready.
I look at you.
Unsure, this is new territory for us, I ask "Master? Please tell me what to do?"
As I pull out slowly, so as not to lose any cum onto the floor, I say "Push that nasty juice out of your pussy into the cup. You're going to eat it"
"Oh god...." shame fills me, but I obey, pushing your cum out of my abused red cunt, so much coming out that it's as if you've blown ten loads into me instead of three. "Like this, Daddy?"
Still holding you by the throat, I take the cup once it's filled. You look at me with fear and lust.
"Open your mouth"
I groan and shake my head, but you see my hips jerk upwards at your command and know how turned on you are making me.
"NO." I say, and turn my head away. I look sideways at you, hoping...
I slap your face, and pour a little cum from the cup onto your cheeks and lips.
"I will paddle the fuck out of you, bitch, if you don't open your mouth"
My hips roll, and I open my mouth for you, waiting for you to make me eat it.
I keep you from moving and pour the remaining cup of cum down your dirty throat, "SHOW me" I command, and am rewarded by the sight of your mouth full of my sperm, making you hold it ad taste it for a few seconds before I say "
"SWALLOW"
You do. "I fucking own you. You just drank a cup of my cum, bitch, and you fucking liked it didn't you"
Shamefaced, I nod my head, but my tongue belies my hesitation as it licks my own lips clean of you.
You are mine. Is this what you meant when you asked me to break you, bitch?
" I am yours, Master. Tonight more than ever. And I love it"
"Good girl, Mandi. Thats my good girl" I say and take you in my arms to pet you and let you know you are loved and adored, my sub, my twin, my Queen.