I crave a relationship in which I can be unapologetically my submissive self.

It would be nice not having to justify my submissive quirks. Not having to defend all of the things I may say or do, all of the little things that add up and make me submissive. It’s exhausting to do that. It’s exhausting when you have to constantly define the whys - why I need to have some decisions made for me, why I need to be punished, why I need control exerted in nearly every aspect of my life. Sometimes there is no definitive reason. It just is.

It would be a relief, then, to live the lifestyle with someone who already knows. Someone who already knows that I’m not passive simply because I need to be told what time to go to bed. Someone who knows why calling a Dominant counterpart “Sir” or “Daddy” feels more natural than using a name. Wearing a collar would be no big deal, nor would it be out of the ordinary to be taken over a knee and spanked. Having to ask permission for things would feel completely natural, too. It would feel right.

Because that is my idea of “normal”. That is all stuff that comes naturally to me. What is unnatural is having to pretend that those kinks don’t exist - or worse - that those kinks are less of a necessity and more of an option. What is wrong is having to alter those kinks to make your partner more comfortable, or having to explain them in a way that makes them sound okay or acceptable - even though they are okay and acceptable.

I don’t want to sugarcoat what I need.

I just want to be me.