You miserable whore I whisper (I don't scream and shall punish cunt for lying) finally having mercy, I allow cunt to lay on the low table in the middle of the garage where she sleeps and removes the ball gag. "good morning MissPC she sputters...................*SLAP* (hard across the face) I then tenderly and passionately kiss her.
Tho she is a wretched whore and needs constant discipline, I love her with all my heart.
Checking that the catheter is still properly in place, I run the hose over the edge of the table and place the end in an empty 12 ounce pepsi bottle.
I open the valve on her catheter, and the bottle fills quickly.................she sighs a little as I shut the valve and place another empty bottle there.
All said and done she fills 2 1/2 bottles with her pee.
I slap her hard again as she forgets to thank me..............."thank you Mistress she sobs.........."
You're welcome my love now you know what's next right?
'yes Maam"
Completely freeing her she goes to the table and gets a long straw..............
Her mission dear readers, is to kneel before the bottle with the straw in her mouth and using no hands, she must fill her mouth with piss and crawl to the toilet in the house and spit the mouthful into to bowl.
again and again until all the pee in the bottles is in the toilet. She is of course allowed to swallow!
When she is finishedI shall inspect for drippage.............
remember now Pissy, not a drop this time!
Or you will be severely punished!