My beloved whore Pissy Pussy comes stumbling into the house, her clothes ragged and torn, she is bruised and smells heavily of sex and urine. She falls at my feet and starts frantically telling me her latest troubles.......
So you were ravaged and savagely raped last night my darling? How horrible! you poor baby, come to mommy................allows you to kneel at the side of my chair as I let my robe fall open, I see you longingly eying my hot 32CC titties..........."yes my love you my make love to mommies titty....................as you kiss and flick my hard nipple with your tongue I stroke your pretty hair.............my poor Pissy I coo, all mussed up my a screaming horde.....poor baby..............................I grab a handful of hair yanking your head back cruelly. I slap you twice, hard across the face............."How dare you be out and about without permission" *SLAP SLAP*................"And how dare you allo others to fuck you without me being there....................I bet you swallowed gobs of cum too didn't you?...................you nod.

"Yes whore I thought so" Sigh.......................Leads you out into the dark back yard and has you stand on a bucket.................climbing up on my low homedepot ladder I strap your wrists into the heavy leather restraints.............I climb down and put the ladder away. Y

You look horror stricken................... as I take off your panties and place them in your dog bowl. Squatting over the bowl I loose a thick stream of steaming hot , fresh piss.

Open up whore, I say as I stuff them in your mouth, peeling off and slapping a thick slab of gorilla tape over your mouth.................. I hug you and lift you up slightly then kick the bucket out from under you....................

You hang there in the dark, completely helpless....................

I yawn as the predawn chill hits me.................'Well Pissy, I'm going back to bed.............see you soon...............Oh I see the welts on your sexy body have completely healed now..........

We will have to fix that after breakfast

Don't go away!