When last we left our heros......I find my once loyal obedient whore is straying into other adventures and seems bored with me........................w

well well.........we cant have that.......

You nasty whore, drooling over a tv person.........slut you just got a hint at the evil I SHOULD do to you............but lucky for you I am mellowing with age...................I remember I left you tied properly in the garage since I went to bed......hanging by the wrists , only yer toes touch the ground................HUGE ass plug deeply in place........... a catheter in your pee hole with the little balloon blown up so you cannot possibly pee................a cock gag pressing at the rear of your throat..................blindfolded............... vicious 20 amp alligator clamps that I can barely press open..................I don my 14'' 4'' diameter strap on and enter the garage and turn the light on...........................now that k is in bed and fast asleep. I pull the blindfold off and slap your face as hard as I can

Good morning Pissy my love...........***SLAP***...I hope you slept well whore.................you look at me thru dazed eyes.......................'not awake yet huh? well we can fix that!

I smile and I take the VICIOUS clamps off your blood cakes nipples....................you squirm so hard your feet leave the ground.....you are still thrashing when the first savage stroke of my quirt flays open the skin on your back..............................5 more strong blows..........blood flicks off the whip onto the wall behind me................I stop..............and sit in front of you and gently rub your puffy ruined nipples

I deflate the balloon on the catheter and some spills out....................PISSY STOP IT I SCREAM.................

too be continued...........