I look down at the piss on my expensive leather boot then slowly find Pissy's eyes. My foot stops tapping and I silently put away the stop watch.
WELL? I ask softly....................PLease Mistress I................SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSh.......... ...........My crop catches her across the tit...............
SIGH................It's ok ay Pissy I coo (its not of course) you know I love you and you ALMOST finished, I shall graciously give you another chance.
Knowing this terrible event may happen, I drop the large yellow sponge on the floor as I break out the steel cuffs and truss up my beloved slaves hands behind her back.
You know what to do whore..................dutifully she picks up the sponge and starts sopping up the precious spilled pee..............I follow her as she carefully lays the piss soaked sponge on the toilet seat. She looks back at me hopefully and presses the side of her head and partially squeezes out the sponge.
I smile and nod my head . Good girl I purr, my you are so good at this
within 10 minutes she finishes her chore.
As she rounds the corner she goes HUH? in horror as she sees my peeing all over her clean floor....................."but but but, Mistress i don't understand.
Exasperated I tell her, "Well Pisssy, I had to pee so bad you know, DO YOU EXPECT ME TO PEE ON THAT FILTHY TOILET SEAT??????
Now get to it I whisper as I take away her sponge