I call my belovd slut Pissy Pussy, with the small bell I keep on my desk. Immediately she appears. Limping and battered. "Strip whore" I tell her.
As her robe falls to the floor I see caked on cum running down her legs. Her nipples and pussy lips are a ghastly deep shade of purple.
OMG Pissy, what has happened to you? (like I don't know)
She starts to tell the horrid tale of servicing 50 trannies after being savagely whipped, fucked and peed on.
Oh my my Pissy, please go take shower and I'll be right in.
IO hear the water running and see my beloved tenderly soaping her ruined body.
She gasps in horror and surprise as I handcuff her wrists to the reinforced shower curtain rod.
Mistress please! what are you doing, I though I was safe here!"
YOU are safe Pissy this is home......................her eyes widen in fear as I slip the big silver enema nozzle into her bruised asshole........................
Just to help ease her pain I place serrated alligator clamps on her nipples......she howls in pain.........................
I walk out and roll in a 5 gallon bucket on a high IV stand.....................I slip the fat 4 inch cock gag into her mouth to stifle her screams as I buckle the gag super tight.
The gag has a small hole in it that I slide a small plastic tube thru........she gags as the tube hits the back of her throat but I pull it out slightly................silently I attach it to the bottom of the full bucket.....................I turn the valve and very slowly................the 5 gallons of my saved up pee starts to drip down my beloved PIssies throat.
She looks at my like "why ma'am?"
Well Pissy , is it my fault that you wernt here to drink Mommies juices? So I saved it fot you!
I turn off the light and close the door and go to bed
good night Pissy!