I’m looking for a polite, eager and submissive online slave for a relationship based on control and respect.

I have a few years online experience and minimal live experience and want to experience this and 'grow' with my Sub.

Mainly, I'm looking for real life ownership experience ; one or two very positive experiences have led me to look for the right sub or slave to strike up a D/s relationship with.

The most important thing for me is the will to serve, and the extent to which a sub gives herself over to her Master. Within clearly confined limits, the sub should strain and strives to bend to His will, and be grateful for the opportunity.

In terms of what I’m ‘into’… pain, humiliation, servitude, filth, control. So, spanking, tit torture, pussy whipping and the like, streams of insults, posing and body control, toilet control, orgasm denial and overload, behaviour modification, consensual nonconsent, w/s, WAM, etc.

In general, I’m after few limits, and a sense of innate worthless that needs to commit itself to pleasing a Dom. Enough isn’t said for pathetic grovelling.

That said, I respect the hard limits of anyone, and don’t require all my ‘boxes to be ticked’ - I’m looking for someone who, quite simply, needs to serve, and who wants to grow with the right Dom.

Message me if you’re interested.