Hi.... I'm Amanda, ....I am a 52 yr. old crossdresser and a switch ...I am not looking for a one nite stand, I am not looking for sex, but I am looking for a life mate and friend - first and foremost. Someone I can connect with emotionally as well as intellectually. Someone who will except me as me, as you would expect in return from me. I am not looking for a relationship with a man, nor with another crossdresser. So what am I looking for? A mature woman that's confident, smart and with a good sense of humour. A love of bike riding would be a plus. I'm a cat owner, so a must would include that she would also like cats. As to my kinks, I think a good long correspondence of getting to know one another would be the better place to discuss such things. No I don't have any "dick" pic's of myself (personally I just find that rude), and no I don't need to see pic's of your tits, again something like that would require some level of trust after getting to know one another. I live in Toronto Ontario Canada, and have my own apartment. I am not rich, but nether am I poor...I get by on my meager pension. I have been know to go to events here in the city, but not often due to that fact I have no one to go with. Well that's a bit about me, if your interested please reply. Thank you.
Amanda