Hello everyone, Thank your Sir's or Mistress' who read this post.

I'm dana, and I'm joining the library and seeking a Dom or Domme. I've always been curious and aroused by bdsm and bondage or kinky sex, and am looking for a Dom or Master after trying out a little on my own and with some ex's. I am eagerly seeking an online Dom and would be willing to progress to real life. I am 22 and turning 23 this year. For experience 2 of my past boyfriends tried tying me up and a few (way too light) spankings. I've done slutty costumes as a couple for Halloween parties but nothing in the bedroom, though would like to try cos-play.

I am only interested in a Dom with past real life experience and who is willing to take safe steps. I want to be a slave everyday of my life and have all of my actions (outside of my career) completely controlled by my Dom.

I want a Dom who is smart and educated and who can match my most perverse fantasies. I've fantasized about bondage, rape-play, submissive training, pet play, slave degradation, and kinky costumes- (mostly kidnapped Disney princesses). I am a disgusting horny slave girl and want to be treated as such. To be tied up at my Dom's feet and humiliated or pissed on. I am 5'5 tall and have long dark brown straight hair, a shaved pussy, and pierced nipples. I have a couple costumes (can see my pictures). I am looking for someone who is experienced and can mentor me and expand my kinks and take complete and utter control over my filthy body.

Please reply if you are interested and experienced. (I've only been with men, but am curious about Dommes as well.)

Thank you again to all Sir's or Mistress' *kneels before you

*-* dana *-*