Hearing Damon or someone come down the stairs. sounded like a woman's heals clicking on her the floor. The direction I was pointed couldn't see who else was there. Damon steped up between us. He rips the end of the dildo stuck in Amanda out. She lets out a loud grunt. Damon didn't even hesitate or anything and drove his cock deep in her ass. As he fucked her guess she made too much noise. The woman grabbed the dildo that was hanging out of my ass. When she pulled it out it felt like my ass was wide open. She took the end that was in my ass pulling Amanda's hair forcing her mouth to open and shoves it in her mouth. Fucking her throat with it while Damon fucked her ass as hard as he could. After he came in her ass he pulls out and acts like he is going to have Amanda clean him off. Instead he presents his cock in front of me I can see his juices mixed with hers even think about little maybe blood. When I hesitated to clean Damons cock he whipped it on my face until I licked him clean. Once satisfied he released me and threw me a pair of panties. The coolness of the silk felt nice on my very erect cock. I was then blindfolded and let out of the room. When we stopped was forced on my knees. Damon was sitting in a chair.

Damon used the crop to manipulate my cock through the panties. He knew he had me I was so horny would do anything to cum just this once. Damon asked for me to explain if I done anything like this before. The vibrating finger slid accross the head of my cock. Trembling needing to cum badly. "I explained until I met him have never done anything like this. Unless possibly drugged. Until now Amanda had been the only person I have ever slept with. And our sex life was pretty normal. I guess I may have neglected Amanda. Because she needed more. Maybe this is my calling to serve you. I will do anything just need to release. " Leaning forward I put my head between his legs. Slowly I kiss his upper thighs before using my tongue to caress his balls focusing only on each of his nuts until he he started bucking a bit and ran my tongue up his shaft has he shot his load on to the lower part of his stomach. My body must have lost control because I came in my panties just getting him off. As I cleaned the cum off him I heard allowed scream. I looked up to Damon please let Amanda go it is not her fault.