I agree with LaMaarKee's view on communication as well as Dark's.. Doc.. well I have some issues with your point of view but not enough to post here....
Now while communication is a 2 way street so is Training.
Every Dominant has the responsibility to continue to learn...
A Dominant should know the subs need,wants and desires. This comes as LaMarr said through open and honest communication....
But once those are indeed known it is NOT the subs job to see You have learned what she is interested in. It is not the subs job to seek other Dominants out and continue to OMG Learn. the point of this if One does not learn and your sub asks/begs/pleaded You to learn well guess what folks said sub goes elsewhere.
Submissives need a challenge as much as a Dominant does indeed a Dominant IMNSHO should always be open to new ideas and techniques. Learning never ends for either end of the whip. A Dominant the one in "charge" YOU need to set the example of being open to new ideas and techniques.. YOU need to be the One who admits they do not know but will Learn...
is this a odd point of view..nah it is a Old School one. We realize as do most professional communities Members of the Legal Profession, Teachers,Engineers all have to take continuing education to keep up with the changes..
This Life is fluid. things change.. Toys change..styles change some guy down the street you never met came up with a new idea for a play toy...
while subs are REQUIRED by their Dominants to learn they cannot demand One's Dom to learn without risk of consequences..
A good and experienced Dom knows the result if They do not... the loss of the one who holds the Ultimate Power.. the sub when she asks for release........
something to ponder and reflect upon.
rani and I hope your Holidays are blessed