Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a013.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	55555

have you considered something like these at the head of the bed, or in walls plausibly close..? i have two on the left and right side my bed, near the pillow area, and they work marvelously well with a nice pair of leather cuffs.. though, i have not employed for use in an over night capacity.. chain links would be loud and disruptive to your Top which, as csr stated above, can dampen the mood.. but cotton or nylon rope cut in appropriate measurements are reliably secure..

i wholeheartedly recommend the soft, garment leather padded cuffs.. i prefer thestockroom, but you can find them easily enough from many vendors.. i bought my first set at purple passion in nyc.. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blackpaddedcuffs3.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	55556 not something i would share with a casual playmate, (my gear is sacred to me) and given the affordable price point, shopping around for the perfect pair isn't as financially foreboding as it is with some gear..

the abovementioned wall-bound O rings are applicable to many scenarios; not sure if you are solely looking for collar solutions or otherwise..

do update and let us know what your results have been/what the solution you found most amenable..