Hello people reading this post! Thank you for taking the time!

I am in search of a Dom or Master to teach me, train me, and mold me into the best damn slave anyone could ask for.

A bit of my background and life:
I am 24 going on 25 in a few months and do live with roommates. I work full time and go to school part-time for creative writing. I was introduced to this lifestyle at the age of 14 when I came across an erotica book called Master/slave. It changed my whole perspective of sex and was entirely engulfing to me for a few years. Once I hit 18 I realized that I wasn't exactly surrounded by people who would understand so I hid that part of me away and have lived life fully vanilla for almost 7 years now. Turning 25 I realize it doesn't matter what other people think and this is my life. I want to live it to the fullest and fulfill as many of my desires as possible. One of course being owned and loved by a Master who deems me worthy to serve him.

Likes and Dislikes:
I am very new to actually performing any BDSM pay aside from some light spanking and or choking. There is SO much I want to try though and definitely some I know I would love. I am a masochist in almost every sense of the word but we can get more into details if and when you PM me

Future:
I would love to start out getting to know each other and seeing if there is real chemistry there. Depending on distance it can be a full blown online D/s relationship but I would definitely love to eventually take it to real life and have a 24/7 relationship.

I'll cut it short here and hope to find that Dom that will make me his own! Cant wait to hear from you!

Your Nerdy Sub