I have hit a small problem with a story but I am in no doubt I will get it sorted soon. I have written many e books both fem/dom and male/dom and it is the latter where I now have a problem.

I will come back to that problem in a moment after I state a fact that some writers of erotica never think of. I was reading a story a few days ago and it was very similar to Surprise Assembly by Kati lynch that I thought was very good. However this other story as I was reading it lacked sensitivity [soul], and it was not until half way through I gave up. The reason was it was written by a male and I will be fair in saying the guy wrote a good story.

Here is the problem. If you are writing a story about the feelings and sensations running through a girl’s body and mind when humiliated, embarrassed, sexually excited, or feeling punishment, only a female will know. The sensations males get will be as different from the female as chalk and cheese.

The Problem. I had a story half written, but the female submissive who was helping me with the submissive role, through private reasons can no longer help me. I am in need of a female submissive that has a very good imagination to help me finish the story. No strings attached and as this is the second story in the series I will give them the first to read.

Be Well IAN 2411