Another shift at the store over ,I was tired but it felt good knowing I was putting myself through university ,the cheer leader practice earlier had been rough but I was getting used to it .I was hurrying to the so called "virgins club" a bunch of us had made a commitment to save sex for marriage .after my date with Lance last night I needed some support ,wow it had gotten hot and heavy and as usual he was pissed ,this time calling me a "cock teaser" Then telling me he was sorry but it was hard to have blue balls after our dates .Perhaps we shouldn't make out I retorted ,he sure didn't want that .Walking through a dark part of the lot ,the bus stop on the far side ,it always bothered me having to got it alone after an evening shift ,no lights for a couple of hundred yards
The familiar looking van was parked against the side walk backed tight to a fence so I had no choice but to walk between it and the building ,right beside the vehicle the door slide open ,it all happened so fast I had no chance to do anything not even to scream as the hand closed over my mouth