Considering my clothes are already ruined and basically rags, I decide to follow his orders and remove the clothing. "Happy now?" I exclaim while sobbing. There was no response, but after a few minutes a tray slid in. On the tray was a sandwich. "For that response, I want you to pinch your nipples hard until I tell you otherwise if you would like something to drink. Whining, but knowing the thirst would be unbearable by tomorrow I comply. A few moments later, a bottle of water rolled in where the tray had come through. "Good girl." I was dying of thirst and drank the water greedily before starting to eat. I didn't get a chance to finish eating before I started feeling woozy - the water must have been drugged. Stumbling around trying to get back to the bed, I collapse to the ground.

I awaken hanging from some chains from the ceiling, my wrists strung up above me and my ankles chain to different points on the floor. I can't help but tug on each despite somehow knowing I won't be going anywhere fast. There's no lights, but it seems as if I'm in a different part of the basement. I can't help but tremble with fear and angry with myself for believing Lance could be the one. I wonder if anyone will hear me if I scream and then do so in short hopes someone will hear me. The scream has barely left my lips before I feel a strike of belt on my rear.