sitting in my car in her drive way knowing I was being monitored by one or more of the cameras ,I once more wondered why in hell I was back .
The windows in the mansion ,dark and foreboding ,the huge oak front doors welcoming ,at the same time so very fearful .
She had predicted I would be back ,even after all the horrible things she had done to and after I had sworn to be done with her ,telling her to go to hell ,giving her a shove when I left ,her warning as she got up .
When you come back you will pay for that ,she positively seethed ,the spittle on her lips .I wasnt concerned as I was through ,no more having red hot needles inserted ,no more clamps ,I was done with being whipped until bleeding .
Yet here I was ,she knew full well what a pain slut I am .I craved what she would do ,it was an addiction that I couldnt shake
Once through the heavy doors ,she would force me to agree to what ever she demanded and Otis would be there to make sure I didnt back out ,along with Hilda her lover they would make my life a living hell