first, i want to express to the Doms/Dommes out there who "would never treat a sub to oral" what a huge mistake You are making.. nothing is more shy-making, nothing lays me open with my bare self in the hands of my significant other than when He is between my legs, doing what pleases Him with my body.. He loves licking me.. and when i cum so hard and thoroughly from this sacred act of thoroughly giving me to Him, the closeness we share is unparalleled.. i have never been so attracted and in love with another person.. i know the way he makes me feel has a lot to do with this ..

but..

ill never forget this, it was so fucking hot.. right at the end of vanilla sex with a partner, we were in missionary position, and he pulled off his condom, jerked off on my stomach and breasts, ran his tongue from my mons pubis to my sternum (licking up some of his cum in one swath) and then kissed me deeply.. so, so fucking sexy..

i always make more of a big deal about brushing after He cums in my mouth out of respect for Him, given the generic male perspective on tasting their own cum.. plus, when He does do it, it is always at the back of my throat and it goes straight down without even touching my tongue.. doubt any actual cum would traverse my lips..