I don't know, lass. Online is not My forte- but I make a good friend, I am told, and give advice and guidance to many people, male and female, if asked. (Many also refer to me as the 'Sweetest sadist they know'...lol). Whether or not there might be potential for more only talking to one another can establish. I did grow up in the high Arctic, with most of my friends either Innu, Metis, and Cree- so I may have a Bit more cultural understanding than most whites- but I am not a wanna-be Indian, either. Read my profile, and if you want to know more about me, PM me for my email address- or, look me up on Skype. My nic is the same as in here. Feel free to ask any questions- The Only way D/s works, I believe, is with Honesty and Communication- because those are what build Trust. If you Do seek me out on Skype- put in your note you are from the Library, or I may refuse the request thinking you are more spam.
I hope to hear from you- but realize I may not. Either way, lass- I wish you well in your search. If not with me, then with someone who can put his chains on your heart as well as your wrists. All best to you and yours.