I always say I am #NeverEVERTrump and #NeverEVERHillary, but #ALWAYSConstitution because neither Trump nor Hillary talk about or follow it.

One thing that I hope we all realize is that no matter who we vote for to live in the White House or work on Capitol Hill, or who they put on the Supreme Court, that the problem lies in Washington DC. In order to win the war, the battles have to be fought in places like Atlanta, Tallahassee, Indianapolis, Oklahoma City, Baton Rouge, Nashville, Montgomery, and Juneau. Now why do I mention those eight cities? Because they are capitals of states who had applied for a Convention of States for the Purpose of Proposing Amendments under Article V. In fact, just this past week, the legislators in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, had become the latest state to apply for such a convention. I am on the state leadership team in Florida, working as their Social Media liaison as well as working on the Convention of States Florida website.

Join the effort today!

Start by sending this petition DIRECTLY and IMMEDIATELY to your state representatives: COS Action. Make sure to check the box to allow us to contact you!

Second, create a profile at Convention of States and take the steps in your activist dashboard.

Let's do this!!