Greetings,

I am looking for a mutual online relationship where the female submissive will take as much pleasure as the Dominant. During our relationship, you will have mind games and tasks as such as bondage, humiliation, orgasm control, wardrobe control, bondage, petplay and many other items. This relationship will be exclusively online and anonymity is fine as I value private life protection for my partner and I. I will focus in helping my partner explores her submissive side and fantasies.

I will not simply take the first female that responds. This undertaking is a relationship between two people. The "launch of the game" will be approved by a first discussion between us.
I am open minded but some items as such as incest, blood, beast, scat are not included and not negotiable.

A bit about me:
As indicated in my profile, I am French, around 25 and 30 and well educated in dominant/submissive games with previous practices (although not a lot).

I seeks a partner who is playful, shy or devious and intelligent. I can't have a relationship with someone with who I can't discuss of complex topics.
Experience is not an important topic here. As a young French Master, a young submissive inexperienced will thrills me but I am open to all applications.

My style focuses on increasing the level of female excitement (horniness) having a female get to the point where she is dripping wet and begging for me is what I enjoy achieving constantly. Sexual mind games can be quite as intense as physical sex

If you are interested or have any questions, Feel free to PM me. I would like you to tell me:

Your age
Where you are from
Your fetish
What your searching for

I look forward to any and all replies,

Pendergast