I couldnt get my head around how sadistic theses people are ,I had heard of terrible things done to other " mans inhumanity to man "
But never in my wildest imagining could I have thought it could happen to me .

These people loved to hurt others ,I had whittnesed what was happening to Rob ,I tried to block out the screaming as huge cocks where
Shoved up his ass ,that is until they started on me ,I couldn't believe the pain ,I thought I was being torn in two It went on and on ,every

Guy had a go at me ,either ass fucking ,regular fucking and each time cumin in my mouth

The guys ,finished with me for now ,turned me over to the women ,the same girls that I had trampled on ,on my way to the top .

They where much worse than the men who just wanted to empty their nuts into one of my orfices

The women where into hearing me scream .I couldnt believe it when they pointed out that Rob had a hard on watching me ,red hot pins where shoved through my nipples ,safety pins shoved through the lips of my pussy ,they giggled ,tight her cunt up as more where rammed through ,leave a little hole ,I want her cunt to ripe when I fuck her with my strap on

Your pansy hubby is getting off watching us bitch ,he" s also liking get fucked and sucking cocks ,just like you loves licking the cum and shit

Off cocks after they'v been up his ass .My crying began again ,aw poor little slut ,you better get used to it cause your gonna be here a long long time