So I am new here hope this is a good place to talk to people about my struggle.

So I at heart am a Dom I lived the lift style for many years before I meet my wife. She has never really accepted this part of me and so I walked away from my Subm and a life style that I loved for her. I have been happy but have always felt like something was missing. When talked to about this she refuses to do anything beyond vanilla which both frustrates and discourages me. So now I find myself here hoping to get some guidance from Other Dom's or people who may have gone through this or know what can be done.

To be clear I love my wife very much, but she just does not satisfy this part of me and I don't believe she ever will. I used to be the teacher the person other Dom's came to, to train their subs or help with guidance. It is very strange for me to find myself in this position that I am somewhat lost. This has been weighing on me for some time now and i have finally decided that I should reach out to others about this.

I am simply looking for another perspective. Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jack

p.s if this is not the correct forums to post I apologize but this seemed like the best play to ask.