If I may add....even tho most of the important things have been covered when trying to find a Dominant to start a journey with don't just jump into what you find first and avoid ones that try to steer you away from everyone and the biggest red flag that i can ever advise you of is dont ever trust someone that says i know what i am doing you don't have to talk to anyone i have done this for many years. That there is something that i would avoid at all costs. And also someone that wants pictures the first talk or to play first thing. ANY type of BDSM relationship is still a relationship after all and there are a good bit of dangers involved with it as well which is why people who don't take the time to learn and hurt their sub have given BDSM a bad name and reputation. It takes lots of communication and time on both parts. Always have a person you can go to and communicate with to make sure everything is going the way it should. IF you ever meet up with someone make sure you have an escape plan as well things can go so wrong and people turn out to be something they are not. Just take it slow and build a friendship before a relationship with someone even tho you may want to just jump right in head and feet. Afterall a Dominant cant be who they are without the true submission of a sub and submission shouldn't just be given to them because they want it its earn and you should trust before that first step of submission is even granted.