i consider the two as synchronous, but i do have an oral fixation and lick affectionately and frequently as a puppy might.. (i also wag my invisible tail, just a butt wiggle to express contentment in a lighthearted moment.. it makes Him smile and pet my head and ill usually get told i am a good girl, which never gets old!) these terms are synonymous for me, though subtle nuances are situational.. for all intents and purposes, i am His pet.. in this fashion, i also serve as His fuck toy, cock whore, cum slut.. like i said, situational.. governed by the look in His eyes or the firmness of His grasp.. i also whimper and coo like an animal.. it comes naturally, regardless of how debauched i am..

24/7 power exchange is a big undertaking and can be debilitating; personally and for the relationship.. i do not mean to speak out of turn but have some experience.. my first Top loved foot worship, which was cool.. He got so fucking hard from my oral attentiveness to His wonderfully soft and very nice looking feet.. however, on a rare occasion, i just want to veg out and read a book or play diablo 3 for 6 hours straight.. being told to stop and, sans direct contact stimulation for me, begin to worship.. well, it got problematic.. He could sense my lethargy for the task and naturally got offended that i was not as into it as i should have been..

as an aside, my reluctance has, on occasion, been used to make me cum.. i don't know how, but somewhere along in the process, the more averse i am, the more stimulated i become.. like the agitation builds up inside me and has a stimulating effect.. dangerous at times.. my first orgasm from another person was in this fashion; i did not want to be licked, i got so agitated and could do nothing about it and before i could reel the climax back, it happened.. i didn't tell him and didn't even count it as my first O from sex (nor did i admit it) for a long time..