Madame strode purposly across the court yard to the stables .Her anger with the elderly boot maid not quit abated .The stable boy was caught by surprise ,one had tokd him Madame wanted to switch her schedule from PM to AM .He was in an other part of the huge stable quit
Unaware that the estate Mistress was now waiting in the elaborate reception area .
The horse master happened to glance out of the ajoining tack room .Oh shit he muttered ,it mattered not that she haddened bothered to
tell him of the change in her plans .He rang to the rear of the building telling the stable boy to get his ass here as fast as humanly possible .
Klaas the manager ran to the reception area .The tip of the whip slashed across his cheek .You stupid stupid person ,the whip slashed again
Drawing blood ,his hand flew to his face ,.Please Madame I hadno idea you wanted to ride this morning .Just the the stable boyfan in breathing hard ,shaking with fear .More morons just what I need more morons .Get Ceasar saddled ,her voice cold ,I will deal with you both
when I return ,get the bullwhip out .With she mounted ,digging her heels into the horses flanks ,galloping off to the trail .
She still fumed ,surronded by incompetents ,first the old boot cron then the two idiots in the stable .Yes she thought seeing the old bitch
Lick her boots was a turn on but why should she settle for her tongue pleasuring her when she had her pick of the young beautiful maids
Working around the castle .He had no problem hiring help as the rate of unemployment in the village ,which she wholy owned approached 90
Percent .No matter how much she abused her staff no one wanted to be turned out ,returning to the village where for the girls would end up
married to anusive husbands or work in a brothel .For the men it meant hard labour if such work could be found ,no she had them where she wanted ,She planned her day whilst enjoying ridding the cantering Ceaser .
On her return she would have the two stable rats strip then give each fifty lashes with the bullwhip .To add degradation ,which she so loved to inflict she would have them give each other oral .Her mood improved as in her minds eye she could see them ,bleeding backs and buttocks
On their knees sucking each other in turn ,Her pussy grew wet ,then go to the castle ,summon the new innocent Meg to her bedroom ,ah yes
Nothing like breaking in a fresh young girl .The old cron she would deal with later ,she giggled at the thought of turning the old bitch out ,let her earn a living with her cunt asshole and mouth .She had threatened this countless time but had kept her on ,after all not many could keep
her boots clean quit as well .The stable came inti view .