Quote Originally Posted by Apollo2211 View Post
I discovered that the girl I've been seeing is compleatly into.... BDSM?? Or Humiliation maybe.? I'm not sure the proper name, but a couple examples - spanking, deep throat, edging, being controlled, being ordered to do/ or not do stuff. I'm currently working out of town, and it could take a few months to get back home to her. She often tries to get me to say stuff over the phone or text. Thing is, I have never done anything like this before and I'm scared to say something dumb. Or what if I say something too extreme? I asked multiple times if there is stuff I shouldn't say, but she will not give me any answers. Please tell me what I can do here? I think it's crazy awesome that she's into this, and I could probably really get into it. I just don't know about over the phone. Thanks.
You have a couple of choices. You can refuse to participate until she answers your question, or you can begin with the things she has already mentioned. Dirty talk can feel awkward and silly at first. It might be easier to start with texting. Ask her invasive questions such as what color panties she's wearing or whether she's been touching herself. If she isn't wearing any, call her a "bad girl" and tell her you're going to spank her when you get home. If she's been good (not touching herself), then tell her to do it, but don't let her have an orgasm unless she asks permission. Tell her she's making your cock hard, and you'd like to....whatever. You don't have to be crazy or write a novel.