My name is Master Tony and I am 38 years old. Having experience in real life of bondage I have now decided to move into the online world as real life has stop me allowing to do so..

I am looking for a online female slave who is looking for, needs, and wants a strong Dom/Master, who is caring but can and will put you in your proper place while giving you that wonderful feeling of being surrounded by your Master's loving, caring, and protective arms.

What I am looking for:
First, my sub/slave should be obedient and dedicated to being a sub. I understand that a sub has an outside life. I also expect the sub to follow my rules at all times. I expect the sub to be my sub and not simply my sub whenever I talk to her.

Second, I expect my sub to communicate with me. I am not a mind reader, and just as I don't expect my sub to read my mind, I can't see the thoughts floating around above my sub's head. Do not be afraid to ask me to try something. At the same time do not be afraid to tell me something is bothering you.

Third, I expect them to be honest. Without honesty, there is no trust. Without trust, there is no bond. Without a bond, there is nothing to build upon. It will never be anything more than text on a screen.

What I'm looking for from you:
-A slave who is able to dedicate at the least 3 hours a week towards training (this does not include control that may always be in effect.)
-Experience is not necessary and even preferable, however, I ask that you remain open minded at all times.
-I expect complete confidentiality of all activities and punishments you are subjected to.
-I expect mutual respect and honesty from the beginning and, over time, your trust.
- You should be able to spend minimal amounts of money on toys, equipment and clothing that I would want my slave to wear and use.
-A big part of our relationship would be based on mutual trust, and slowly becoming comfortable to the part where you can lose more control.
-If instructions have not been completed to my exact specifications for no reason out of your own control, then you will expect to be disciplined.
-You will be expected to follow a list of guidelines of what I expect from a slaves behaviour at all times.
-Anticipate your limits to be pushed when I feel you're ready and to always explore new things as a slave.
-You will also be expected to keep a personal journal, updated daily, which you can email to me or post to a blog.
-You will use either Skype, Email, or MSN to communicate with me. We will set specific times to chat, and you will adhere to those times (unless other issues arise with either partner.)

if interested please message me back...

Dream Master