Good morning. I have not really been an active participant on this site as I have been waiting to choose something that seems real and could be ongoing. I prefer not to hop around from person to person on one-shot scene or role play because of several factors.

First I am married so I try to be careful as much as anyone can on a site like this.
Second I do have a nice job and would not want to lose it.
Thirdly I am not very experienced in computer programs mostly I can use a computer as long as it is working.

I just wanted you to understand some of my background and also realize I am interested in sites like this.
We have been married 19 years and in beginning of marriage and while dating my husband was very aggressive and demanding but now that he is 56 he is not as attentive and his personality has become much less aggressive and demanding. I realize the fact I am submissive and feel even in high school I had submissive tendencies and feelings. I was never a leader but I always did feel comfortable following and listening to others.

Anyway so I don't bore you too much just let me know if you do think this is something I can pursue with you or not.

Mrs. Remsburg